General Information on Taking Toradol
Some considerations for people taking Toradol
include the following:
- If you are taking Toradol tablets, take your dosage by mouth with food and a full glass of water.
- For Toradol to work properly, you have to take it as prescribed. Toradol will not work if you take it in a way other than how your healthcare provider prescribes.
- If you do not take your Toradol as scheduled, take your next dose as soon as you remember. If it is close to the next scheduled dose, skip the missed one and continue with normal dosing. Do not take a double dose.
- Do not take Toradol with other NSAIDs (see Toradol Drug Interactions). Generally, it is okay to take Toradol with acetaminophen (Tylenol®).
- If you are unsure about anything related to Toradol or your dosage of Toradol, please talk to your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist. Do not stop taking Toradol without first discussing it with your healthcare provider.