Pain Home > Zipsor
Zipsor Dosing Information
- Abdominal pain (stomach pain)
What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider Before Taking It?
- Heart disease, including congestive heart failure
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Liver disease or liver failure
- Kidney disease or kidney failure
- Bleeding problems (or are taking a blood-thinning medication)
- Stomach ulcers, stomach bleeding, or a history of these problems
- Any allergies, including allergies to medications, foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Zipsor and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Zipsor and Breastfeeding).