Pain Home > Xodol
What If I Take an Overdose?People who take too much Xodol may have overdose symptoms that could include:
- Extreme drowsiness, leading to coma
- Cold, clammy skin
- Difficulty breathing
- A slow heart rate (bradycardia)
- Low blood pressure (hypotension)
- Cardiac arrest
- Nausea and vomiting
- Liver failure
How Should Xodol Be Stored?The tablets should be stored at room temperature, away from moisture and heat. Keep Xodol and all other medications out of the reach of children. Because Xodol is a highly desired drug of abuse, make sure to keep it in a safe place.
What Should I Do If I Miss a Dose?Xodol is often prescribed "as needed," which means you do not need to take a dose if you do not feel pain. If you forget to take a dose of Xodol and notice significant pain, take your missed dose right away. However, make sure to wait the recommended time before the next dose.
- Xodol 5/300, with 5 mg of hydrocodone bitartrate and 300 mg of acetaminophen per tablet
- Xodol 7.5/300, with 7.5 mg of hydrocodone bitartrate and 300 mg of acetaminophen per tablet
- Xodol 10/300, with 10 mg of hydrocodone bitartrate and 300 mg of acetaminophen per tablet.