Pain Home > Xodol
Side EffectsAs with any medicine, side effects are possible with Xodol. However, not everyone who takes the drug will experience side effects. Most people tolerate it quite well. If side effects do occur, in most cases, they are minor and either require no treatment or are easily treated by you or your healthcare provider. Serious side effects are less common.
Drug Interactions With XodolXodol can potentially interact with several other medicines (see Xodol Drug Interactions).
What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider?Talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this medication if you have:
- A history of drug or alcohol dependence
- A head injury or high intracranial pressure
- Severe abdominal (stomach) pain
- Addison's disease
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- Liver disease, such as cirrhosis, liver failure, or hepatitis
- An enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia, or BPH)
- Lung disease of any sort
- Any allergies, including allergies to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Xodol and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Xodol and Breastfeeding).