Pain Home > Talwin Nx Side Effects
Some side effects of Talwin Nx are potentially serious and should be reported immediately to your healthcare provider. These include but are not limited to:
- The urge to take more Talwin Nx than prescribed or take it for a non-medical purpose
- High or low blood pressure (hypertension or hypotension)
- Dizziness or fainting
- A fast heartbeat
- Slowed, shallow, or irregular breathing
- Seeing or hearing things that are not real (hallucinations)
- Feeling disoriented or confused
- Severe or persistent abdominal (stomach) pain
- Severe or persistent constipation
- Difficulty urinating
- Numbness, burning, pricking, or other unusual sensations of the skin
- Unusual behavior or mood, such as:
- Unusual excitement
- Signs of infection, such as:
- Sore throat
- Signs of an allergic reaction, such as:
- An unexplained rash
- Swelling of the mouth or throat
- Difficulty breathing.
You may experience some or none of the side effects listed in this article. Unfortunately, there is no way for your healthcare provider to know beforehand if you will have problems with a medicine that you have never tried.
Therefore, make sure to let your healthcare provider know if you develop any side effects while taking Talwin Nx or if something "just does not seem right." While it may not be related to the medication, your healthcare provider will be able to diagnose and treat the problem.