Pain Home > Ryzolt Side Effects
Serious Side EffectsSome side effects with Ryzolt are potentially serious and should be reported immediately to your healthcare provider. These include, but are not limited to:
- Seizures (see Tramadol and Seizures)
- The urge to take more Ryzolt than prescribed or for a non-medical purpose (see Tramadol Abuse)
- Signs of serotonin syndrome (see Tramadol and Serotonin Syndrome), such as:
- Slow or irregular breathing
- Signs of an allergic reaction, such as:
- An unexplained rash
- Swelling of the mouth or throat
- Difficulty breathing.
Rare Ryzolt Side Effects
There are other, rare Ryzolt side effects that can occur. In studies, these side effects occurred in less than 1 percent of people. For some of these side effects, it is difficult to tell whether the side effect is caused by Ryzolt or something else.
These rare side effects include, but are not limited to:
- Sexual dysfunction, including impotence or decreased sex drive
- High blood pressure or low blood pressure
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).