Pain Home > Rybix ODT Warnings and Precautions
Because Rybix ODT can cause seizures, tell your healthcare provider if you have a history of epilepsy or head injury. This medication is not suitable for everyone, so it's important to discuss relevant warnings and precautions with your healthcare provider before starting treatment. Certain people should avoid Rybix ODT entirely, including those who are currently intoxicated with alcohol or certain other drugs.
What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider Before Taking Rybix ODT?
- A history of drug or alcohol dependence
- Suicidal thoughts or behaviors
- Seizures or epilepsy
- Liver disease, such as cirrhosis, liver failure, or hepatitis
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- A head injury or high intracranial pressure
- Severe abdominal (stomach) pain
- Lung disease of any sort
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant