Pain Home > Pegloticase
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your healthcare provider prior to receiving this medication if you have:
- Ever had any heart problems or high blood pressure (hypertension)
- Glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency
- Any allergies, including allergies to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
Also, let your healthcare provider know if you are:
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Krystexxa and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Krystexxa and Breastfeeding).
Make sure to tell your healthcare provider about any other medications you are taking, including prescription and nonprescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
(Click Precautions and Warnings With Pegloticase to learn more, including information on who should not receive the drug.)
Dosing Information for PegloticaseThere is only one standard dosage for this medication, regardless of your age or weight. As is always the case, do not adjust your dose unless your healthcare provider specifically tells you to do so.
(Click Pegloticase Dosage for more information.)