Pain Home > Oramorph
Dosing InformationThe dose of Oramorph SR your healthcare provider recommends will vary, depending on a number of factors, including:
- How you respond to the drug
- The type and dose of other painkillers you have taken
- The type and severity of your pain
- Other medications you are taking
- Other medical conditions you may have.
Side Effects of OramorphAs with any medicine, Oramorph SR can cause side effects. However, not everyone who takes the drug will experience side effects. Most people tolerate it quite well. If side effects do occur, in most cases, they are minor and either require no treatment or are easily treated by you or your healthcare provider. Serious side effects are less common.
- Constipation (see Oramorph and Constipation)
- Nausea and vomiting
- Lightheadedness and dizziness
- Unusual, unpleasant feelings (dysphoria) or unusual, pleasant feelings (euphoria)