Pain Home > Nucynta Dosage
General Information on Your Dose of NucyntaConsiderations to keep in mind when taking Nucynta include the following:
- This medication comes in tablet form. It is usually taken by mouth every four to six hours.
- A Nucynta dosage can be taken with or without food. Try taking the medicine with food if it bothers your stomach.
- Do not drink alcohol while taking this medication.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. Do not increase your dose without your healthcare provider's approval. Do not suddenly stop taking Nucynta, especially if you have taken it regularly for more than several weeks.
- If you are unsure about anything related to your dose of Nucynta, talk with your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist. Do not stop taking the drug without first discussing it with your healthcare provider.