Pain Home > Generic Ketoprofen
Generic ketoprofen is currently sold under the name Ketoprofen capsules and is available in a variety of strengths, including 25 mg, 50 mg, and 75 mg capsules. An extended-release form of generic ketoprofen is also available and comes in 100 mg, 150 mg, and 200 mg extended-release capsules.
- Pain relief, such as for pain following a medical procedure, from straining a muscle, or caused by inflammation in a tendon (tendonitis) or bursa (bursitis). It can also be used to treat mild to moderate pain, such as lower back pain, neck pain, or leg pain.
- Treatment of arthritis symptoms, including pain, stiffness, and swelling. Ketoprofen can be used to treat several different types of arthritis, including osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Ketoprofen does not cure these types of arthritis.
- Treatment of painful menstrual periods.
- Ketoprofen 25 mg capsules
- Ketoprofen 50 mg capsules
- Ketoprofen 75 mg capsules
- Ketoprofen 100 mg capsules (extended-release)
- Ketoprofen 150 mg capsules (extended-release)
- Ketoprofen 200 mg capsules (extended-release).