Pain Home > Flector Warnings and Precautions
Before you start using the patch, warnings and precautions for Flector should be reviewed. It is important that you read the FDA-approved handout that comes with the Flector Patch before using the medication and periodically thereafter. Since Flector may cause problems in people with certain medical conditions, be sure to tell your healthcare provider about all existing conditions you have before starting treatment.
- Bleeding problems (or are taking blood-thinning medications)
- Asthma, especially aspirin-sensitive asthma
- Heart disease, including congestive heart failure
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Liver disease or liver failure
- Kidney disease or kidney failure
- Stomach ulcers, stomach bleeding, or a history of these problems
- Any allergies, including allergies to medications, foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Are pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant
- Are breastfeeding
- Have had heart surgery recently.