Pain Home > Duragesic
Dosing InformationThe Duragesic dose your healthcare provider recommends will vary depending on a number of factors, including:
- The type and severity of your pain
- The type and dose of other pain medications you have been taking
- How you respond to the medication
- Other medications you are taking
- Other medical conditions you may have.
Side Effects of DuragesicJust like any medicine, Duragesic can cause side effects. However, not everyone who uses the drug will experience problems. In fact, most people tolerate it quite well.
- Dry mouth
- Pain and redness at the patch site.