Pain Home > Diclofenac Potassium
What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider Before Taking It?
- Heart disease or a heart attack
- A stroke
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- High cholesterol.
- Congestive heart failure
- Liver disease or failure
- Kidney disease or failure
- Bleeding problems (or if you are taking a medicine that decreases the ability of your blood to clot)
- Stomach ulcers, stomach bleeding, or a history of either condition
- Any allergies to medicines, including aspirin or other NSAID pain medicines.
- Are pregnant or thinking about becoming pregnant (see Diclofenac and Pregnancy)
- Are breastfeeding (see Diclofenac and Breastfeeding)
- Drink alcohol frequently
- Have recently had heart surgery.