Pain Home > Diclofenac/Misoprostol
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this medication if you have:
- Liver disease, such as cirrhosis, liver failure, or hepatitis
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- Heart disease, such as congestive heart failure or a history of a heart attack
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- A liver problem known as hepatic porphyria
- Had recent coronary artery bypass graft (CABG) surgery or plans to have a CABG
- Had a stroke
- Stomach ulcers or stomach bleeding
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Edema (retention of body fluid).
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Arthrotec and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Arthrotec and Breastfeeding).