ConZip Side Effects
Serious Side EffectsSome side effects of ConZip are potentially serious and should be reported immediately to your healthcare provider. These include but are not limited to:
- Seizures (see Tramadol and Seizures)
- The urge to take more ConZip than prescribed or for a nonmedical purpose (see Tramadol Abuse)
- Signs of serotonin syndrome (see Tramadol and Serotonin Syndrome), such as:
- Slow or irregular breathing
- Signs of an allergic reaction, such as:
- An unexplained rash
- Swelling of the mouth or throat
- Difficulty breathing.
Final ThoughtsYou may experience some or none of the ConZip side effects listed in this article. Unfortunately, there is no way for your healthcare provider to know beforehand if you will have problems with a medicine that you have never tried.
Therefore, make sure to let your healthcare provider know if you develop any side effects while taking this medication or if something "just does not seem right." While it may not be related to ConZip, your healthcare provider will be able to diagnose and treat the problem.