General Information on Taking ConZipSome considerations to keep in mind during treatment with ConZip include the following:
- ConZip comes in the form of an extended-release capsule. It is usually taken once a day.
- This medicine can be taken with or without food. If it seems to bother your stomach, try taking it with a little food.
- Breaking, dissolving, or crushing ConZip capsules can be quite dangerous, as this will cause too much of the medication to be released too quickly.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. Do not increase your dose without your healthcare provider's approval. Also, do not suddenly stop taking ConZip, especially if you have taken it regularly for more than several weeks (see Tramadol Withdrawal).
- If you are unsure about anything related to dosing with ConZip, please talk with your healthcare provider or pharmacist. Do not stop taking the drug without first discussing it with your healthcare provider.