Some considerations for people taking Clinoril include the following:
- Your Clinoril dosage should be taken by mouth with food and a full glass of water.
- Try to take Clinoril at the same time each day to maintain even levels of medication in the blood.
- It is important to take the lowest effective dose for the least amount of time in order to treat your condition. This will decrease the chances of developing serious side effects.
- For Clinoril to work properly, you have to take it as prescribed. Clinoril will not work if you take it in another way than your healthcare provider recommends.
- If you do not take your Clinoril as scheduled, take your next dose as soon as you remember. If it is close to the next scheduled dose, skip the missed one and continue with normal dosing. Do not take a double dose or combine your Clinoril dosage with other NSAIDs (nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs). It is okay to take Clinoril with acetaminophen (Tylenol®).
- If you are unsure about anything related to Clinoril or your Clinoril dosage, talk to your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist. Do not stop taking Clinoril without first discussing it with your healthcare provider.