Ansaid Precautions and Warnings
You should not take Ansaid if you:
- Are allergic to Ansaid, flurbiprofen, or any inactive components used in making Ansaid. Your healthcare provider or pharmacist has a list of the inactive ingredients.
- Have an active bleeding condition, such as a stomach ulcer or bleeding within the head.
- Have an allergic reaction, hives, or asthma that is caused by aspirin or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
- Are having or have recently had coronary bypass graft surgery (often known as open heart surgery, bypass surgery, or just CABG).
- Are in the third trimester of pregnancy or are nursing.
There are a number of situations in which Ansaid should not be taken, as well as a number of precautions and warnings people should be aware of before starting Ansaid. However, it is possible that not all the warnings or precautions for Ansaid were discussed in this article. Therefore, you should talk with your healthcare provider about the Ansaid precautions and warnings that may apply to you.