Some considerations for people taking Ansaid include:
- Your Ansaid dosage should be taken by mouth with food and a full glass of water.
- Try to take Ansaid at the same time each day to maintain even levels of medicine in the blood.
- It is important to take the lowest effective dose for the least amount of time in order to treat your condition. This will decrease the chances of developing serious side effects.
- For Ansaid to work properly, you have to take it as prescribed. Ansaid will not work if you take it in a way other than how your healthcare provider prescribes.
- If you do not take your Ansaid as scheduled, take your next dose as soon as you remember. If it is close to the next scheduled dose, skip the missed one and continue with normal dosing. Do not take a double dose at one time or take your Ansaid dose with other NSAIDs. It is okay to take it with acetaminophen (Tylenol®).
- If you are unsure about anything related to Ansaid or your Ansaid dosage, please talk with your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist. Do not stop taking Ansaid without first discussing it with your healthcare provider.